High dose 400mg capsules for optimal energy support
Cellular antioxidant that may support cell membrane integrity and function
May support cardiovascular health
May support healthy serum lipid levels and blood pressure
M&R Essentials Coenzyme Q10 Cellular Energy is a premium product that can be taken to boost the body’s energy levels, provide antioxidant benefits and support cardiovascular health.
CoQ10 is produced naturally in the body but can become deficient with ageing, nutritional cofactor deficiencies and the use of some medications.
CoQ10 is a vital electron and proton carrier which supports stable cell membrane integrity and function. At 400mg per capsule, M&R Co Q10 Cellular Energy contains an effective high dose of CoQ10 to support optimal energy levels.
CoQ10 is a cellular antioxidant. Antioxidants fight harmful free radicals in the body, which can damage cell membranes, contribute to oxidative stress and contribute to the ageing process.
Oxidative stress, mitochondrial dysfunction and energy starvation are believed to play a role in cardiovascular health. Several clinical studies verify the potential of CoQ10 to support cardiovascular and cardiomyocyte health.
CoQ10 may also support healthy serum lipid levels and normal blood pressure.
M&R Co Q10 Cellular Energy is a uniquely vegan source of CoQ10.
DIRECTIONS AND PRECAUTIONS
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily with food, or as directed by your health professional.
- Supplementary to a balanced diet
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children
- If symptoms persist see your health professional
- Do not use if seal under cap is damaged or missing
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood pressure medication, blood thinners or migraine medications
Per 1 capsule serve:
Coenzyme Q10 (Ubidecarenone) 400mg
Other Ingredients: Plant based tapioca capsule
ASK A QUESTION ABOUT THIS PRODUCT