* Pleasant tasting, high dose liquid fish oil in a light-resistant bottle
* Sustainably sourced and purity tested
* Suitable for the whole family
* May support healthy brain function, cardiovascular health, eye health, skin health, bones and joints
Fish Oil Omega-3 Plus is fresh, high-dose liquid fish oil in a light-resistant bottle. The fresh lemon and natural monk fruit flavour is pleasant and mild enough for children to take.
Fish Oil Omega-3 Plus provides a high dose of DHA and EPA in one teaspoon. DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) is most concentrated in the brain, retina and spermatozoa and in combination with EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) may support healthy brain and eye function.
The DHA/EPA ratio found in our Fish Oil is ideal for supporting brain and cardiovascular function. It may also support dry skin in adults and children.
Clinical research shows that a diet rich in Omega-3 fatty acids may support healthy bone mineral density in the elderly. Studies also support the use of fish oil for supporting joint stiffness and mobility.
Fish Oil is sustainably sourced from herring and is batch tested for its purity. There are no artificial preservatives, colours or flavours.
TAPS APPROVAL NUMBER - PP1102
DIRECTIONS AND PRECAUTIONS
Adults and children 2 years or older: Take 5ml (1 teaspoon) once a day or as directed by your health professional.
- Supplementary to a balanced diet
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children
- If symptoms persist see your health professional
- Do not use if seal is damaged or missing
Per 5ml serve:
- Omega-3 fatty acids 950mg
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 330mg
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 415mg
- Other Omega-3s 205mg
Other Ingredients: Purified fish oil (from herring), natural flavours, silica, monk fruit, vitamin E tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate (oil soluble vitamin C).