* High dose CFU and multi-strain probiotic formula
Contains DE111 from Deerland Enzymes, a unique, stable, spore-forming probiotic for
* Intestinal immune support
* Contains the prebiotic inulin to feed the probiotics within
* Delayed Release Capsules that remain intact until they reach the intestines
* Dairy Free, contains no animal products and no toxic excipients
M&R Gut Biome One Probiotic is a high dose, multi-strain probiotic in a gastric acid stable capsule that remains intact until it reaches the intestines, where optimum absorption occurs.
Delayed Release capsules (DR caps) are low moisture capsules which extend the product life and potency of their contents. The special plant-based DR caps are scientifically proven to not release in the stomach, yet are guaranteed to dissolve in the intestine. There are no nasty excipients to be found in these capsules.
It is a strain formula with high CFU for excellent broad spectrum support. It also contains the prebiotic Inulin, which supports the growth of beneficial bacteria, especially Bifidobacteria and Lactobacilli.
It also contains the unique, stable, spore-forming probiotic known as DE111. Deerland Enzymes have genome sequenced and tested DE111, a highly effective strain of Bacillus subtilis. DE111 is shown to have the following qualities:
- It persists in the GI tract, populates and re-sporulates
- Supports intestinal immunity
- Crowds out unfavourable bacteria and helps maintain a healthy gut flora
- It supports the proper digestion of dietary fats and complex carbohydrates
- Additionally, Bio-Probiotic is dairy free, contains no animal products and no toxic excipients.
Adults and Children over 12 years: Take 1-2 capsules daily. Keep the capsule intact for best results.
Supplementary to a balanced diet
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children
- If symptoms persist see your health professional
- Do not use if seal under cap is damaged or missing Ingredients
Serving Size: 2 Capsules (675mg)
- DCS Probiotic Blend (containing) 32 Billion CFU*
- DE111 Bacillus subtilis
- Lactococcus lactis
- Lactobacillus plantarum
- Lactobacillus paracasei
- Bifidobacterium Animalis lactis (formerly B.infantis)
- Lactobaccillus acidophilus
- Lactobaccillus rhamnosus
- Lactobaccillus bulgaricus
- Lactobaccillus casei
- Lactobaccillus salivarius
- Bifidobacterium longum
- Streptococcus thermophilus
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
- Bifidobacterium lactis
- Lactobacillus brevis
- Lactobaccillus gasseri
- Bifidobacterium breve
Other ingredients: Low Moisture Rice Dextrin, MCT
*Formulated to account for 30% loss of activity. Manufacturing target = 45 Billion CFU per three capsules Product Highlights (3 - 5 bullet points taken from the product description)