* Vegan sourced Vitamin D from sprouted buckwheat germ.
* May support a healthy immune system and cardiovascular system.
* May support bone health, mood balance and gastrointestinal health.
* With Vitamin K for additional bone and heart health support
* With magnesium glycinate to support intestinal absorption, bone and heart health.
THE INS AND OUTS OF VITAMIN D
Vitamin D3, less commonly known as cholecalciferol, is an essential vitamin. It is used to improve overall health or specifically to treat and prevent against osteomalacia and osteoporosis. Osteomalacia is a condition which results in having soft bones and osteoporosis is a condition which results in having fragile bones. We often rely on the sun to help our body create Vitamin D, but fortunately M&R Essentials Pure D3 allows us to top up our vitamin D3 even when we cannot get those sunshine hours. M&R Essentials Pure D3 is a natural supplement of vitamin D3.
Vitamin D deficiency is alarmingly frequent through New Zealand and Australia. Studies show 33% to 84% of people are affected by vitamin D deficiency. These statistics vary, dependant on age, skin colour and exposure to sun. This makes it all the more important to ensure that we are getting enough vitamin D. Unlike most vitamin D3 supplements, M&R Essentials Pure D3 is derived from sprouted buckwheat, not lanolin. Pure D3 is sourced from the germ of sprouted buckwheat. It also contains vitamin K2 and Magnesium Glycinate to ensure maximum absorption. Pure D3 is also stands out because its vegan source makes it available to many dietary requirements that are often neglected.
A lack of vitamin D can have many effects on the body that can be devastating in the long term. Firstly, your immune system suffers. Vitamin D is vital to your immunity both innate and adaptive, without it, your body is vulnerable to infection. Secondly, your cardiovascular health is at risk. Vitamin D supports muscle and heart function. It supports blood pressure and vitamin K2 aids calcium deposition, a build-up of which can increase your blood pressure. Your bone health is also at risk from a vitamin D deficiency. Vitamin D deficiencies are associated with poor calcium absorption, even as low as 10% to 15%. Vitamin D is vital to mood balance. Vitamin D receptors are found frequently throughout the brain. Because of this, vitamin D deficiency is often associated with stress, worry and low mood. Finally, bowel health can be diminished by vitamin D deficiency. Low serum vitamin D levels are frequently common in people with poor gut health. Because of this, supplementing vitamin D in your diet should support healthy bowel function.
DIRECTIONS AND PRECAUTIONS
Adults: 1 capsule daily with food
- Supplementary to a balanced diet
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children
- If symptoms persist see your health professional
- Do not use if seal under cap is damaged or missing
Per 1 capsule serve:
- Pure D3 Complex 512.5 mg
- Cultavit 25 mcg
- D3 as Cholecalciferol (1000IU)
- Magnesium Bisglycinate 10% 390 mg
- Vitamin K2-7 (MenaquinGold) 22.5 mcg
Other Ingredients: Nil. High quality vegetable capsule (tapioca) ensures greater protection of encapsulated nutrients.