M&R Essentials Skin Balance Tonic is an effective homeopathic complex with 8 selected remedies which have been used to help restore balance to the skin. The combination of remedies works synergistically to restore balance to the skin and can be used alongside prescriptive or non-prescriptive regimes. Suitable for children, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Our skin is the largest organ of the body and is a good indicator of our general health and well being. Skin is not only balanced externally, but more importantly internally. Our skin health can be restored to balance without spending lots of money on external treatments. Skin health is determined by the health of our internal cellular balance. Our skin is a reflection of the lifestyle we keep and what has been passed down to us via our gene pool. Skin needs to be well hydrated to remain elastic over our lifestyle to fight the signs of ageing. What we do today for the health of our skin will be reflected on the way our skin looks in the future. Having skin balance is about nurturing our inner body to reflect the outer self. We need to all be aware that healthy skin is a reflection of the inner balance. The health of our skin begins beneath the layers, and the external skin tone very much shows what is happening deep within the cell structure of the body tissues. The skin is often seen as the mirror showing what is happening within. Simply treating the external skin with topical creams is not as effective as treating skin internally with M&R Essentials Skin Balance Tonic.
What is the Skin Balance Tonic used to treat?
M&R Essentials Skin Balance may support all dry flaky skin conditions including skin conditions such as nappy rash.
What is meant by Homoeopathic Medicine?
Homeopathic medicine is a natural medicine which involves treating the individual with highly diluted micro-doses of mineral, botanical and biological substances. These highly diluted doses assist the bodys natural system of healing.
Why have you chosen the Repair Tonic to be a homeopathic complex?
Homeopathic medicine is a gentle but very effective treatment and doesnt interfere with other medications. It is safe and non-toxic and does not build up in the body. M&R Essentials homeopathic remedies initiate a healing response in the body and reliably restore good health.
Is the Skin Balance Tonic safe for my family?
Homeopathic remedies are renowned for being safe, non-toxic and with no known side effects. M&R Essentials Homeopathic Remedies are safe for individuals of all ages including pregnant and breastfeeding women, children and the elderly. All members of the family can take the tonic but for children under 12 it is best to half the dose. Avoid taking if very high allergens to bees.
Can I take the Skin Balance Tonic if Im on prescriptive medication?
It is perfectly safe to take the M&R Essentials Skin Balance Tonic alongside prescriptive medicine. However, it is best to take it away from the prescriptive medicine and 5 minutes either side of food.
How do I take the Skin Balance Tonic?
Dosage: 10 drops, 3 to 4 times per day or in acute cases every hour for 6 doses and then return to taking the tonic every 3 - 4 hours. Children: 5 drops, 3 to 4 times per day.Infants: 2 drops, 3 to 4 times per day.
Not recommended for those allergic to bees.
Simply treating the external skin with topical creams is not as effective as treating skin internally. It is always important to remember to stay on the Skin Balance Tonic for at least 4 - 12 weeks.
What compliments the Skin Balance Tonic?
The M&R Essentials Skin Balance can be taken on its own or alongside a range of natural medicines known to support the skin.
Other essential keys to healthier skin include:
- Eating plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables
- Drinking at least 2 litres of water per day
- Moderate exercise to oxygenate skin cells
- Taking a probiotic daily to balance gastric flora
- Reducing stress levels
There are also a vast number of vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids and herbs which can successfully assist with skin conditions. Consult with your natural health care practitioner to formulate the most appropriate and complimentary adjuncts to treatment.
M&R Essentials Skin Balance comprises of the following Homeopathics:
- Honey Bee (Apis Mel) 12X - for sensitive skin that is easily reddened.
- Arsenic trioxide (Arsenicum Album) 12X - Dry Itching, rough, scaly; worse during cold and when scratching.
- Berberis Vulgaris (bark and root, dry)3X - Scratching of skin, better with cold applications.
- Graphite (Graphites) 6X - Rough, red and persistent dryness of skin unaffected by eczema. Pimples and blemishes. Rawness in bends of limbs, groins neck and behind ears.
- Potassium sulfate (Kali Sulph) 6X - Dry, itchy and scaly skin
- Pulsatilla Pretensis (flowering herb, fresh) 6X - itching and dry skin
- Silicon Dioxide (Silica) 6X, 12X- Renowned skin remedy that assists with bringing boils to a head. Pus offensive and has ability to push to surface toxic build up under skin.
- Urtica Urens (flowering herb, fresh) 6X - Skin itches and stings and is inflamed.
Bach Flowers included:
- Cerato imbalance and reactivity
- Crab apple cleanser
- Larch confidence in ones own skin
- Distilled water
- Organic glycerol
- Potassium Sorbate
- Citric Acid
M&R Essentials Homeopathic Remedies
- Have no known side effects
- Can be safely taken with other medications
- Do not interact with other medications or contraindicate pre-existing conditions
- Do not mask any underlying symptoms of serious illnesses
- Are ideal for use during pregnancy
- Are suitable for both adults and children
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional